The History

| 2012 | 
Myriam Elie, recently graduated from university, has her favorite jewelry stolen while traveling in Europe. She decides to learn about jewelry-making in order to recreate the lost pieces.
| 2013 |
The first collection of jewelry is created under the name MYEL, which becomes a company that same year. Creations are sold sporadically at fairs, and later on through the brand’s first online shop.
| 2014 | 
First pop-up shop at 1090 Laurier Avenue West. After three months, Elie decides to turn the ephemeral shop into a permanent boutique.
| 2017 | 
The Lune de MYEL engagement and wedding rings collection is created, and becomes a significant focus for the brand.
| 2018 | 
MYEL moves to 207 Laurier Avenue West. The same year, the brand distinguishes itself by being one of the first jewelry stores in Quebec to offer lab-grown diamonds.

Learn more about MYEL